The administrator of your company account has full control over the compilation and settings of your standards collection, and who is allowed to use it. Users can only request standards. As an administrator, you decide whether a standard is added and to which collection
As the company administrator of NEN Connect, this is what you can do:
- What types of collections are there in NEN Connect?
- Create and manage subcollections
- What does it look like for my users?
- Stay informed of changes in your collections.
- How to add notes to HTML?
- How to add comments to standards
- Mark standards as company favorites
- Turn off access to draft standards for users
- How do I manage my collections?
- How do I manage my licenses?
- How do I add users?
- How do I manage access to my collections/licenses?
- How to add a user to a license?
- How to assign a responsible company admin per license?
- How do I change the role of a user?
- How do you make reports in NEN Connect?
- How do I manage my company documents?
- What are the setttings of my company account?
- How to add tags to users and standard requests?
More power with modules
NEN Connect offers 3 modules that help you apply standards. Through combinations of these modules you save costs and time for your users.