NEN Connect has different rights for different types of users. Within your organization there can be one or more company administrators, experts and users. In addition, NEN Connect also has free users with limited rights. They have no licenses and are not linked to a company.
As a user of NEN Connect, this is what you can do:
- Search all standards and documents
- Full view of the standards in your organization's collection
- View recent changes in the collection
- Make comments on standards
- Mark standards as personal favorite
- Indicate that a standard may not be removed by the company admin
- What is the meaning of the statuses, abbreviations and letters for standard numbers?
- What does my company admin see?
- How to add notes to HTML NEW
- Link standards to Laws and Regulations NEW
A user can also have an Expert role within NEN Connect. The difference between a user and an expert currently lies in additional functionalities: