NEN Connect app
Anytime and anywhere access to actual standards
Working smarter with standards is now much easier! With the new NEN Connect app you can consult the standards of your company anytime and anywhere. The standards in your collection(s) can be downloaded and read via the app, including offline!
Download the NEN Connect app for free:
- Track recently changed standards
- Download and read your company's standards, also offline.
- Mark standards as your favorite
How to access the app
The app is available in both Dutch and English. If your company has a NEN Connect company account, you can log in with your personal NEN Connect login name and password. If you do not have access yet, ask the company administrator to give you access to NEN Connect. Did you forget your password? Request a new password.
Don't have a NEN Connect account?
You can also use the app with a free NEN Connect account. Create your free account here. This will give you access to a selection of freely available standards and related documents. And you will be informed of changes to your personal favorites.
- You can open a PDF in another app (such as a PDF reader)
- You can search for all norms about the different collections
- Search results can now be filtered
- HTML versions of standards can now be searched
- With Recently changed, a period can now be selected; 7, 30 or 365 days
- English is now the default language if the device is not set to Dutch.
- The problem has been resolved making it seem like a standard could be downloaded if there is no internet connection.
- ICS codes are now displayed correctly
- Other minor bug fixes
- Supporting access to the app via SSO (single sign on)
- Expanded view of the titles of standards
- Search and filter in the collections with standards
The very first launch of the NEN Connect app!